To Enhance Quality of Life Through Generations
- A highly experienced Professional Trainer, Business Development and Sales Executive with an Engineering and Automotive background
- Worked throughout the Asia-Pacific region as a Regional Manager providing support and training to luxury brand networks, including Ferrari & BMW
- Lived in China for 3 years and has a passion for the diverse Asian cultures
- Experienced a ‘life change’ following completion of the PCM course and became an accredited ‘PCM Trainer’
- Was appointed a ‘PCM Authorized Distributor’ in 2014 with a desire to expand PCM throughout Asia and share his experience
“For further information on a PCM Provider or if you are interested in becoming a PCM Trainer contact Paolo”
Taibi Kahler is the originator of the Process Therapy Model™ and The Process Communication Model®. Close to a million people worldwide have been profiled using the PERSONALITY PATTERN INVENTORY (PPI), the assessment instrument developed for these models.
The Process Communication Model© is a personality assessment, communication and management methodology. PCM is based on the research and concepts of the Process Therapy ModelTM, a clinical, language-based, personality assessment and therapeutic methodology.
For a short introduction video to PCM click on the link above
For a longer introduction video to PCM click on the link above